Friday, March 4, 2011

What Is The Use Of Susten Jel

braid

you like braid (soutache)? :) I very liked and what I know there would be gro people who would be glad to have learned how to do this amazing piece of jewelry. In view of the fact that my studio is already almost ready to open, I thought it would be really nice if such a workshop was held sutaszu in it:) So today I wanted to tell you that planning such training on 03/25/2011 ( Friday), at. 17:00-20:30. Classes will be taught Lena which will show you how to harness the strings and conjures up with you pretty necklace sutaszowy:) Any information relating to travel, money, how we will book places of Lena days already, they will be both on the blog Lena and I and on the manualnie.sklep.pl number of places will be limited to 8 Here I throw with the consent of the Lena picture her exemplary work - bracelets - by uninitiated people can see what it is, this braid;)
Edit: There are still only 4 free places on sutaszowy necklace:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment