Sunday, March 13, 2011

Black Stool From To Much Wine

Jajcarskie meeting

brief photo-report of pre-release (because the lab has not yet officially open, you need to finish a few things) training with an egg in the lead role. I hope we can meet again soon, because I was really very nice:) My only regret is that it's too late I remembered about taking pictures and I only have one picture from the first workshop - with eggs richelieu. I made them literally at the last moment ...
sends:)
Last minute workshop with eggs Richelieu ... Sends and wonderful participants: Blanka, Gretel, Antenna and Gretel. The girls fared superbly with the subject and show the effect of their few hours of work:)
And here another strong team:) Ela, Jola, Eve and antenna. The full focus and good humor is nice:)
little guidance Master's ... Jola Ela ended with feet to produce boxes and getting ready for the next stage.
shares and sends the antenna domesticating Dremel.
Jobs seething ...
Boxes on the background of "artistic disorder," or if you will - our bajzlu;)
getting ready for departure, the latest tips ...

Again, thank you all for the days spent together:) See you!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment