Saturday, March 26, 2011

Collèges Ou Des Collègues

Workshops Wroclaw

Today I have for you a few - I think the most interesting - information: )
First dojechały sutaszowe strings to the studio and yesterday held the first workshop (training) in Manualnie.pl sutaszowe. Group was good, was really nice, laughter and play of words on the occasion we had in abundance, and so fantastically Lena led activities that happy girl came in necklaces made by himself, enriched by the full bust of important and useful information and skills:) Keep it up;) images are, he made, Lena pstrykała too, but still sitting in my camera. I will try them tonight and tomorrow at the latest chosen inserts a small relationship foto:)

Secondly, due to numerous requests for appointment of the next deadline for sutaszowe madness, I am pleased to announce that I 4.04. 2011 (ie Monday) from 16:30 we do earrings:) Details: here.

Thirdly, the braid is not a man alive;) Therefore, I invite you all very warmly to the scrapbooking Manualnie.pl . Under the supervision of well-known and popular you Kasi-Olives 05.04.2011 (ie Tuesday) from 11:00 'll do pretty scrapkowe daters :) Details: here. See for yourself what wonders Barry creates . You really should come to such a deal!
Welcome!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment