Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Buy Brown With Blonde Streaks Hair Extensions

Game over

Fun is over, today held a draw for people, which will go candy. Since ustawiliście in długaśnym queue (of which I am delighted and greatly thank you very much, that I odezwaliście: D), I decided to support a well-known widgets you Random.org and this wonderful way had been created that only a person who is gifted:) The raffle , after removal of the recurrent closure of the vote and my party, attended by 144 comments.
hereby announce that the winning comment number:

And it belongs to ... - Moment of tension;) - ... Olives! : DDD
Congratulations:) Lucky I'd like to contact us in order to transfer the prize:)

all fun and thank you for your support and keep fingers crossed - will be useful for sure!;) A chance for another win soon - let him only powstawiam merchandise in the store ... : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment