Monday, August 30, 2010

How Do You Make Minnie Mouse Carmel Apples

My IKEA 2011:) I am here the device:)


As some of you have received This year's proposal for some nice Lord to send us your photos for printing the cover IKEA Catalogue 2010 . It was difficult for me to decide, since none of my twinkie to pose, but as it turned out that I do not necessarily need to be on the cover, the fast pstyryknęłam some pictures of the pizza and my kids' hands in the lead role (in a previous post) and ikeowymi products around.
After returning from leave, the directory was already waiting for me. It was nice to see your four walls on the cover.
In my town there is no Ikea but bywając in Poznan and Wroclaw look like there for years. I'm inspired by the simplicity and warmth of the interior arranged, my favorite mabelki Leksvik and therefore I regret that I did not find the new arrangement with them in the lead role. I liked a lot but also chest of another series - Edland and Vallvik.


ikea kitchens, of course, white is always my faworytki. Undefeated Stat will spend my dream with your eyes still probably a long time, because the repair daleko.Chociaż other cuisines also promise to be quite interesting.


like furniture and fabrics from Ikea for their simplicity, full elegancji.Wnętrza are not typically "żurnalowe" here you can see that the people in them mieszkanją, live, read books or eat meals. The trick is not to create a directory inside of our apartment, art is the breath in him warm hearth and home, because home is not things - are the people who live in it, but just as you are surrounded with nice people for the eye and functional objects. Essential for many important are a reasonable price.
This is the Ikea ...


We liked the functionality of sofas Ektorp , able to break it down to sleep. It's a beautiful piece of furniture in many small "eM" living is often a bedroom.


As for accessories, drew my attention to new candlesticks Aryd white in color, it is my favorite color additives and candlesticks have presented a truly palatial appearance.



regard to the same directory I'm trying to understand the diversity of products is so large that it is impossible to fit everything in it, so I'd be a Listed seasonal catalogs can not year-round.
could exchange and share, what is worth paying attention to a new directory, and what to look for in a store, it is best just to go there:)
Sam buszując "Ikea always buy the" raw "rameczki, mirrors, hangers, which then change into my work decoupagowe . ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment