Delighted embroidery of your blogs, I asked a friend to me these embroidery and kinds, at lightning speed I have a lily and a crown, which now adorn my window sill, as amended. Curtains and went to the window odstawkę dominated ikeowe curtains. For now I feel like it, although variable with my soul, so I do not know what will happen in a month ... wait for binding cutlery and a large crown is still producing. Wonderful is not it?
Since yesterday, has already become commonplace in my wrzosiki, autumn weather is truly done and admit that for me this may be, at least until November and then let it snow .... Sypnie
Only drying hydrangeas came too me, the color remained as true, but frightening decreased, including a miniature bukieciku here there are ... seven ... How do you better ways to dry hydrangea, please share that in August "))
0 comments:
Post a Comment