awfully nice to me yesterday he surprised me for sure fakt.Przyjechała colleague with whom really know each other quite short, about a year, perhaps even less, we met at our school, I can probably call it "dekoratorską" but since the beginning of August somehow our paths converge. More recently, embroiled in a world of their own problems, "discussions" on the gg and real life, I understood that Aga is close to my soul, we understand very well, we have a similar outlook on life and people and tastes like interior design. Yesterday she came to me with this here "betonowcem", which is the fulfillment of my desires, such cosik just wanted to have, to my ball and candlesticks, old pots. I'm so positively surprised that you can hit the proverbial "bull" so much knowing someone ...:)) Thanks Aga and too small pachnidełko what was inside it. While residing at the gazoniku candle, but it probably will be changed regularly:))
0 comments:
Post a Comment