And here's
ogóry cut into thick slices or chunks, arbitrarily
to nakłaść jars dill, marchwki with 2 slices, onion slice, a teaspoon of mustard seeds, allspice, pepper in grain, bay leaves
floods: 3 liters of water + half liter packets of vinegar + 2 + 3 tablespoons curry powder salt 10 tablespoons sugar +
a boil and pour over ogóry for 12 hours in a pot
then put into jars and zawekowac for 2 minutki
and ready
Cooking is not my forte, not that I do not know how but not very lubię.Za my loves and M. wkazdej free time surfing on the kitchen with very good results, do not refuse him So these przyjemności.Dziś but I made pickles with ogórów grow niubłagalnie the dziełeczce in-law and get you on the sea, so there was pity on biedakami.
did covering medium with 2 rules, joined them together and I hope that will be good
0 comments:
Post a Comment