Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Goes With Teak Furniture

long time ago ...

I not - they would have wanted to say. But still true. I visit workhorse;)) Last year I made for my colleagues of my older son (and for him and for the younger offspring), a whole herd of commemorative notes. I caught up with the idea by accident. Then seemed to be a great and simple (and even relatively inexpensive, D), proved to be a good test of character, because powalaƂ quantity. But I did not give up so easily;) I got 18 pieces minted. I even did not fall:) I do not want you to kill the number of images, So I share the effect of my actions on the part. Today, the first - notebooks for girls. In use: Kartos paper as background, favorite Tasotti with subtitles, corrugated cardboard, a native of the extruder inscriptions, pieces of gauze, the elves of paper skrapkowego To-Do, newspaper Eight ribbon, Prima flowers, and drawers, a little lace, Lip Talens, colorful tapes, beloved tea dye ink Distrees Tim Holtz and the obligatory peg from the Lighthouse:) composition, notebooks are very similar (actually you can play in the "I strain my eyes, D), because otherwise I would give advice. This is how Front:
That's the measure:
And Rear
And all the girls together:
end of part one. I assure you that happy to be continued;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment