Sunday, January 16, 2011

Eczema On Toddlers Arms



January always brings me bad nastrój.Rozleniwiona after Christmas with struggling back to normality, in general, "normal" for everyone because it is a bit different ...
weather outside the window is not conducive to działniu, far Ms. Winter turned into a lady ... do not know what! Sad, gray, do not see a woodcock, the remnants of dirty snow on the shoulders and generally prevailing dishwater make over going home and looking out wytęsknieniem spring.
I know, I know that the spring is still a long way, I know, I know that we should celebrate every day life, because it runs too fast, but even a small spring I was very akcencik potrzebny.Tym more that become a fixture in the crown of gift to the sister of Nicholas:) also blossomed orchid-noworocznie Christmas, albeit with only two flowers, but it's still fun, that in general:)
The flat became looser again, though spatially but still sadly, no Christmas and Mrs Christmas tree ozdóbek.
Christmas trinkets rested on year in the boxes and returned to the pedestal of the old and new sanctuaries kurzołapki, like a lovely size and beauty hydrangea, donated from acquaintances who fit the stone gazonik.

few gifts mikołajowych Companies also have found their way, they are never a placement, because in my day to day can land in a different arrangement . Well, I already have ...

Angels, horses, chandeliers remain, I do not consider them as a truly festive decor, accompanied me throughout the year.

świątecznyh On the occasion of the abolition of the basement bed hangings, fell my hands starenka light. I know that as a light in me will not be used, but more on that next time ...

And today, paradoxically, at the end - Hi, you welcome the New Year:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment