Monday, November 29, 2010

Noforcemparms -noforcemaccel

big changes but

a long time, I was charmed-am sofa from IKEA Ektorp but, as always is-was there "but". In the end we made with my male-male M. Decision and bought my dream sofkÄ™.Wiadomo that I really liked the color jasniutkim, but common sense has forced me to choose practicality and stood on the brown. I did not want clutter and multi-room so uncluttered, so instead of the chair debuted Bromma footstool, with a very nice functional container.
Well, now spanko-first class, 160cm wide after many years of sleeping on the couch 110cm really made quite a comfort to us:))
now My little room is already the way it I wanted a new lampeczka help work at the computer in such a gloomy day ...




Our Christmas decorations this year will be inclined towards the red in August, but more on that ... soon:)) Today, Snow is falling in the morning, I wish himself and us all so lovely weather for Christmas:)))


0 comments:

Post a Comment