Hello, are gearing up in my small design changes. Since I was unable to acquire the art of "inflate" my eM to higher dimensions (and yes I am surprised how it all my stuffs in the corners?) I have to say goodbye to my duperelami some because of their size, unfortunately, too much limited mine operation and, also, unfortunately, part of the rational use of living space features a truly surpassed decorative ... And the more that it's just a corridor and a view of these things can fill up less than if they stood in pompously called - the living room, I try to explain myself, that chest of drawers in the corners is probably more useful ...
So the first fire will go under the hammer (or rather has already followed-am confident I send him a nice osóbce) little table-midfielder, the tray on legs or whatever it yet to name.
Its dimensions are 50 out of 70 on 63cm, the state as fotach, like someone interfere blaciku small spot on, it can pull paint, I do not mind, because it always lies on some napkin .
For those interested, I have a little table, a bit smaller with a tray, but unfortunately it is only slightly cleaned and is waiting in the corner the bleaching, no i did not know whether to live to see ...
The next things to which I have to say goodbye with a heavy heart, they are forged, metal candle holders. Height 70cm and 80cm
Besides, I have yet to sell a glass bowl śrenica ok.21cm, height ok.12cm
Shield of pots (perhaps for the orchid, the decorative cutouts light reaches the roots.) Wys.16cm, diameter 13cm
ceramic angel with gold wings. I have any, two, one can give to another inside a little bit romantic:)) wys.ok.35cm
bleached image in the frame of the cracks in the style of shabby chic. dimensions of 25cm on 60cm.Szyba anti-glare.
alafalsz@wp.pl
addition, my pup got a new gown in the autumn-winter gray days. It is true that her "to the mouth?"
Ikeowe pillows also for sale ...
And finally girlandka sweaters, Cultural Learnings of a "Scandinavian" My shop is adorned with "fire":))
Little Women in conjunction with your questions, I proposed gives money
SOLD White Table
bowl 25zł
angel 39 zł
Candlestick 85
little table unpainted 79zł
ikeowe pillows (pillow cases) after 28zł (Sealed 38zl)
cap 10zł
picture $ 35
Girlandkę-wash the sweaters hats and socks can make my aunt for $ 35 (3 pieces sweaters, and socks czapusi)
+ shipping for everything, what can be registered, the rest of the package wg.wagi and sizes.
Yours:))
0 comments:
Post a Comment