Sunday, November 7, 2010

Birthday Clipart Redneck

Memories "Helołinu, pillows and blanket ikeowe

November settled for good in our lives and although the weather is quite nielistopadowa, darkness early in the afternoon every day reminds us that inevitably approaching winter. Apparently I have nothing to fall and winter but in the autumn sun releases a heating our faces, colorful leaves falling from trees, chestnuts. Winter and with down blanket of snow, sparkling in their way sluggishly promykach desired woodcock, warmth of hearth and home (no compensating Lantern fireplace and candles.) So far today, gray and gloomy, cold and bezsłonecznie. How will the winter - we'll see.
course, was the November Day of the Dead at that corner quite wydłużone.Dzięki ago was the subject of "cork" to the cemetery, at least we managed to get this August. Of course, reflections and musings on what it was, inevitably pass away. But we always find a little joy and fun of the day, which in Poland is becoming increasingly making its way, which is Halloween. I find in this day holiday, with everything that makes me the word "feast" brings, not I make from this ideology, I find another moment just for fun.
Cut the pumpkin was not easy, because it is inedible for humans any variety proved to be very hard, but after "zguglowaniu" by the son as it might look like, This thing was
And playing with my nephew, whose hall ( well, to be restored) in August turned in the old cemetery

Well, but-was passed, dynka already landed in the trash, because after a few domciu days began as usual, simply in the world of mildew. It did not help advance her salt, splatter paint, the situation as usual, ,2-3 days and after the lanterns. Maybe you know some magic how to preserve freshness longer dyniastego lantern?
Besides, I grabbed a crochet hook, after baaaardzzzoooo long time. No, no, she did not do my dream cloaks, blanket. She made it to my aunt for her crochet hook is definitely a simpler matter than for me. According to my plan, "usztrykowała" 30 squares of about 30 to 30cm, according to. Tips Elisee , of 3 colors of yarn-brown, beige and gray. I really like these colors ostanimi times and that's why I chose them.
My participation in tm work was limited to pozszywania (or crochet) of these squares, and all be worked around.
And it looks like this
works perfectly as a blanket covering the evening watching TV.
Besides, finally I finished a box of napkins, it was nice and waited a few months, no but what I have already, as there is no inspiration, no I is not going to work and vice versa, as "inspire me" sit down, pull out the paint and it does not matter, that is, for example 23rd ..
This time, after decoupagowym decorating paper, treated cracle-component box on top. I do not know whether to leave as such subtle white, or rubbed into the cracks a little gold or silver ... I also added metal narożniczki.
also came the turn of the sewing pillows with ikeowego material. Here homage to the mother in law, which abolishes bravely and implement my sewing projects. Most of the problem I had with the selection buttons, and so the one in the participation coincided with wooden, hand-painted (apparently) from a second kwiatuszkami wooden pegs burnt.
pillows are very comfortable, because quite large about 50 to 55cm.


I think I fit into my holiday kororystycznie, who sadly decided to sell. Really like him, is functional but far too little space to sleep, no, and since we debuted in our multipurpose room table with six chairs, I do not have a place to rest a sofa + 2 armchairs. Leisure is not destroyed, well-made, the bonelach if someone was interested, write to the mail. I do not know, maybe the age of man you do the more tedious. Well, what I could choose, probably does not surprise anyone that Ikeowego EKTORP. I love the sofa, hoping, hoping that her feature bed (160cm wide!) Will be adequate to the visuals, which impressed me. If you had any experience in that matter, share with me.
It's probably enough left for me to show you the new aniołeczka, for which we have not yet found a final place, but if someone had wanted to like this, write, make it sure that your coins from the sale of , Spent on toys for preschoolers, their clients. You can see in the world are selfless, good people:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment