Monday, April 11, 2011

Womens Genitail Tattoos

Spring is repainted and trolley owner who is looking for the January mood

Spring visitors already in the calendar for a few weeks but the court does not always see it. Sunny days bring the energy and willingness to work and change, but I always przygnebiają rain. Not looking at it, even if frost decided to come back to us poasadzić already on the balcony, although a few flowers, of course it brateczki and daisies. Last storm did not spare them at all but today is much calmer and I have given you advice.
Because I wore a long time with the intent to get rid of all manner of greens in my apartment (in addition to plants, of course), then I started hacking away, repainted, veneer of all the green elements. And so the first victim fell commanders wardrobe color green alder, brrr, where I had my mind and eyes, but it was a long time .... It was simply a veneered side moldings wallpaper listed on the color matched to the door and the floor. It is in color ... wafelkowym, as my colleague identified him. There is little work and what Radocha :)))
It's okay if you have want to change the fronts of furniture, wallpaper is by. me a much better idea than np.okleiny. First choice przeogromy, quality very good and you only need a strong glue, cleaning the furniture with sandpaper and so pracy.Ja okleiłam over a year ago the son of furniture in the room and I can assure all with him about
The kitchen table and stools are no longer green. Repainted all white, with a table top przecierkami is now frayed white wax and oiled several times. It's just a lot of tedious work, but enjoys the end result.
As we struggle with dining table and stools over, my eyes swept the walls a bit mint and the decision was swift. After an hour I stood in the doorway with paint in hand and get to work. Very fond the color of caffe latte or cappuccino with the Beckers (in LM is one of Casto second name on the wall is the same, and I and a second color, so different. database used to create color). few hours of gymnastics and a beige reappear in my kitchen. Do not be discouraged by painting the Beckers, the color of the first layer, it seems ... bland, she needs a longer drying times and changes the color on the far friendlier to the eye. It is very efficient and highly chlapi painting roller.

The worst challenge was my green-gray tiles on kitchen walls. I must admit that I was afraid to achieve it, but hey, you only die once. A good scrubbing, scraping joints (this is the worst job-I do not recommend) and then have a small roller and the base investment is expected to surface slippery. This is a very important part of the job, a good ground for the paint to increase its adhesion to the plates. On the second day remained longer just painting two coats of paint. I did not use any miracles, just acrylic enamel with Dekoral and because I wanted as shallow as most resembled the color of the walls and fused with them, I mixed white, cafe late, a bit of gray, by trial and error, finally yielding the desired color.

Another day white grout and tatammm, miodzio, finally clear, and niezielono!

At the end of the remaining parapecik and shelves but it is already at work throughout the vastness and the mess was the proverbial pimple.

I know now that the greens definitely like the flowers in my house. When volatility is really worth liking build around themselves a neutral interior, where the color additives can change the climate as much as we like it ...

next work was the renewal of a table, benches. It also took me many dzionków grinding, sawing, painting baaardzooo but the effect is satisfactory.
table looking for a new house, if someone has the desire to please write an email


has Dimensions approx 90cm the 68cm and 46cm tall
Blacik will obviously have painted a jar gets new uchwycik:)

waiting in line for kitchen shelf although not necessarily the only kitchen, a dummy which I dreamed for long, straight as an indicator of Provence ... but more on that in a few days ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment