Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Black Tools At 36 Weeks Pregnant

Felt Poncho Communion Invitation

few moments ago I had the pleasure of receiving in his studio a wonderful, extremely talented person: Gosia Motasem. Maggie famously beautiful necks and Now we can prepare. In addition, for which I am immensely grateful to her, wanted to share with me your knowledge:) The result of this meeting was a poncho, or actually two. The big challenge when it comes to me, but under the care of Gosia went like clockwork. Established job, my first big nuno, which is important for me, for many reasons ... The use of various materials: hand-dyed silk by Gretel lapsy and chiffons (Małgoś, thank you once again!) curls and colorful silk scarves and silk tops. Database of szyfonowego shawl, wool from Australian merino. In a word, noble materials. For this bit of iridescent beads, which could not and did not want to resist and it is this:




pity that the pictures weak ...:( But that is not my last word. Poncho is mine, so I'll try for better pics;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment