I always thought I was a patriot, but only lokalną.Jednak again this year, I felt very strongly patriotic by large P. This time the reason was not the spectacular success of our athletes, but the government's plane crash in 1910 April 2010.Moje patriotic feelings were not manipulated or exacerbated by the media, because I just watched the BBC reports. And probably good .....
During the week of national mourning, I went to the Polish Embassy of the Karlavägen to submit a written notice issued in books kondolencyjnych there. Fence surrounding the embassy building was drowning in kwiatach.Na sidewalk standing candles. My eyesight has attracted modest piece written by an anonymous Estonian: "My deepest sympathy to the words of the Polish people in your great sorrow." Pathetic!
In those days I heard a word of interest and condolences from several friends on Facebook, colleague and participant in the course of Polish. On the one hand, such a sublime and, secondly, such a normal and human ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment