Movement is a healthy part 1
Today I will not write either the social or cultural wydarzaniach about Swedish traditions, but about the sport.
all we know, that the movement is healthy. They know it too Swedes:) The statistics show that every second Swede play sport. Sport plays an in their lives, a very important role and is present in the schedule of classes from early childhood to old age. Children from kindergarten to attend training sessions such as football or hockey, and the adult-to gymnastics to one of the fashionable fitness clubs such as SATS or friskis & Svettis. Workplaces must make a contribution to the booklet even half of the gym. Very often, in conversations or entries on facebook addresses the subject of gymnastics in the group "gympa" (read: JYMPA). At a gymnastics or aerobics wear, men!
Those who do not grow any sports, and so a lot of move, because I walk or ride a bike. I go walking to work.
Some of you know that a few years ago I was very active sports: skiing, cross country skiing, cycling, tennis, golf, hiking filled my free czas.Odkąd'm in Sweden, my sports involvement strongly diminished. Alas! This does not mean, however, that accused the sport completely. Not at all! At first I got Czterdziestka skates in my life. That winter I traveled to several different rinks and even the frozen lakes. But fun! Last winter was
finally a lot of snow in the whole of Sweden, also in Stockholm, so I was running cross-country skiing on well-maintained routes, 5 minutes from my block. And last year in the summer pojeździłam a little used area on a bicycle (which I unfortunately was stolen-fortunately, only in late summer). For a month I have a new sporting hobby: BADMINTON. Do not think that I held so far not a badminton racket in his hand. In childhood we played in the summer, "paddle", but had no points, probably just number of strokes. Our pitch was the lawn in front of the house, or the entry of bramą.Przypominacie yourself these climates? Now I'm on "training" to "rackethall. Pitch is carefully targeted, you can easily see where the dart fell down: (The hall is more than a dozen tracks, which, surprisingly, occupied mostly by men. Apparently, the sport does not enjoy a special interest in women. So far I have been training relentlessly, but so far I could not win. But what? VITAL TO HEALTH!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment