Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Toronto Plasma Donation

crazy:)

Beloved!
enormously so thank you for your warm and kind words, for your many comments. For holding thumbs. For your interest. For being tuned here:) That is you want. Huge kisses! I did not expect to be so numerous feedback! I'm in shock:) I'm glad you enjoyed Candy:)) I promise that when I finish dancing with rollers and screwdrivers pozaglądam it easy for you to see what you're doing pretty:)

And now a treat for those who enroll course on felting hats and 5.03 course felting slippers and baletek 5.03. Go wild and among participants in each of these classes will be drawn one person who receives a gift set of 10 colors (including 100g) of wool from merino South felting and silk 10g :)) It should be saved, because the number of people at the workshop is limited to 6 Means a chance to win a super gratisu is really big! No lottery or contest will not give you a greater chance, and Merino are worth a sin;)) Moreover, in those cold days of hand-felted slippers czapusia or are at a premium;)) Welcome! All the details about the records can be found on manualnie.sklep.pl in category "House Training".

Edit: One person already has a chance to get wełenki. Nobody else wants?;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment