Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How Much Protein In A Tablespoon Of Whey

Subsequent prints and chandeliers of the old lights

Print on the material I was very hooked, so was the second pillow printed with a "tyteczka" on cosmetic swabs with a gift bag after biżuteryjnym.
Besides recently bought two lamps on wooden stareńkie grounds and because the light you've had enough of me, candle holders, Marek them because that's what I wanted always to have: ))
course I had to clean the wooden base with sandpaper, then dragged ogarkiem ranty from the candle to get chafing. Same measure to the painted lacquer cracks and it imposed a two coats of paint acrylic to wood. Because of this, and I was little, I added gilding with no petals and the effect of film show pictures below:)) So far I like it and that a variable with a woman ... I do not know how long ...
Cinnamon candles and mood for the perfect autumn evenings:)))
And finally, what it is today, after my new pałętało this plant:) It may be with us for the winter ?....

0 comments:

Post a Comment