... one of the most challenging shooting I've ever attended.
most of you who ever saw my book know about this photo:
But nobody might have thought that the shooting was not so idyllic as it appears here.
throughout the rainy, the girls at his feet fielded kudlibabek patchy and while some princezničkám started to be cold, wanted home to my mother and was angry that they did not offer a full service Magdalena.
However, these were just some rest and took it all bravely, like what Miss sat on the wet road in a wedding dress ...
or what Sue was not afraid to pose next to the passing trucks.
"Babinec" We break the single "assistant, model (this too I owe most of the photos)
which we are also properly enjoy: D
and the shooting took place as a wedding (or small children are playing ... um ... small and Magda played at wedding photographer, I need it in practice: D)
rings:
Miss oddávající:
rest behind scenes photos tadyyy:
that photographers may not yet be pretty: D I do not remember what was then dealt with, but I know it was awful: D
my coat, my umbrella and my breakneck pose (I do not know what there is: D)
fairy revival
and not far from here we're all ...
the pictures:
0 comments:
Post a Comment