Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wax Chemical Structure



After a long time to hear. It's not too often that a blog has already begun to decline from the beginning, huh? However, I reason. My neighborhood has decided to employ me. By next week I have to edit 300 images from the wedding (which means that if you spend over a photo of one minute, it takes me five hours of work ... And I'm the one photo of a decision not spend 60 seconds, more so I could be multiplied by five.). Make a gallery of photos from Canada (after a month already, maybe I could). And that is still trying to prepare to start a magazine (if I wanted someone psavej need help, write me a mail maagdalenka@gmail.com, I would just like to.). However ... I did not forget you (ie mainly due to an amazing article on the blog Raine comments to him at all to really thank you.). I decided to show you the photos from Toronto, which I assume you will not see anywhere else ... especially also because the story really is not my area: D). Who is happy?






Next time will be portraits:)

I love this city!

He did not ask me how much I want to stay there.

_________

Maagdalenka (maagdalenka.deviantart.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment